Full Time Faculty Members
Tel: +86-13692160972 Fax: +86-755-26617202 Email:email@example.com
2004-2010 Ph. D in Physical Oceanography (expected in 2009), Graduate School
of Oceanography, University of Rhode Island
2001-2004 M. S. in Physical Oceanography, Institution of Physical
Oceanography, Ocean University of China,
1997-2001 B. S. in Oceanography College of Ocean and Environment, Ocean
University of China,
2010 - present, Lecturer, Graduate School at Shenzhen，Tsinghua University
American Geophysical Union
Acoustic Society of America
Internal waves in the ocean; Nonlinear dynamics; Numerical modelling; Climate
Change and its impact on economy and human society.
1) Li, Q., D. M. Farmer, 2011: The generation and evolution of nonlinear
internal waves in the deep basin of the South China Sea, J. Phys. Oceanogr, in
press: doi: 10.1175/2011JPO4587.1.
2) Farmer, D., Q. Li and J. H. Park, 2009: Internal waves observations in the
South China Sea: the role of rotation and nonlinearity, Atmos-Ocean, 47 (4),
3) Li, Q., D. M. Farmer, T. Duda, and S. Ramp, 2009: Acoustical measurement
of nonlinear internal waves using the inverted echo sounder, J. Atmos. Oceanic
Tech, 26, 2228-2242.
4) Lin, X., D. Wu, Q. Li and J. Lan, 2005, An Amplification Mechanism of
Intraseasonal Long Rossby Wave in the Subtropical Ocean，Journal of Oceanography,
5) Wu, D., Q. Li, X. Lin and X. Bao, 2005, The Characteristics of SST Anomaly
Interannual Variability in the Bohai Sea During 1990-1999, Periodical of Ocean
University of China, 35, 173-176
6) Mu, L., D. Wu and Q. Li, 2004: Mechanism for the long-term variation of
salinity of the Bohai Sea. Progress in Nature Science. 14, 191-195.